BQ-Boost consists of very high-quality Amino acids. BQ-Boost is enzymatically hydrolyzed, resulting in a high concentration of free amino acids (L-amino acids). BQ-Boost stimulates the growth of root hair, which promotes calcium absorption. More root hair means more calcium in the plant, making the plant less susceptible to pests and diseases.
"Using BQ has been an amazing experience, its ease of use and forgiveness makes it a great candidate for recreational and commercial growers alike. I will definitely be continuing this program in my gardens from now on."
"All in all, my 5x5, 16-strain run with these nutrients produced 2.3 lbs! Which is very respectable in my eyes. The finished flower is some of the tastiest flowers I've had in many years of growing! Super clean burn, the terpenes are pronounced with each strain. Not only that, I found since using Bio Quality, plants were less susceptible to abiotic/biotic stress, which made life a lot easier as well as cheaper as I found myself using less IPM! Win-Win."
"Using Bio Quality was seriously the easiest part of the entire growing process. Everything is laid out step by step. I was worried of overfeeding and destroying my crop, however I had so much confidence using this right from day one with their simple to follow feed schedule.
- Increases cell wall concentrations in the leaves
- 100% available calcium
- Iron ensures the production of leaf green and promotes the uptake of other nutrients
- Stimulates root growth and ensures a finer branching
- Healthier roots with better nutrient uptake
- Bigger roots, larger yields
- Enhances development of bio mass
- Right balance of nutrients for strong plant
- Structure Suitable for irrigation systems
- Increase stacking of flower sites
- Helps to store sugars during photosynthesis
- Strong root growth
- Increase terpene aroma
- Enhanced swelling of flowers
- Improves flavour profile
- Stimulates the growth of root hair
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Foliar feed to improve transportation of nutrients
- Boost photosynthesis
- Everything you feed your plant was derived from plants
- Completely free of any harmful chemicals, heavy metals, or animal by-products
- BQ is the by-product of waste from other industries, lowering our carbon footprint
- Enhances photosynthesis, electrolyte uptake, metabolism, proliferation, and reproduction
- Slow releasing, making it nearly impossible to overfeed
- Indirect feeding (by feeding the soil, which inturn feeds the plant)beneficial organic nutrients, which include growth-boosting microorganisms will stay in the substrate, so there will be less chance of nutrient run-off and waste
- Soil quality will improve over time, compared to soil destruction with other products
Using vegan based organic nutrients reduces our need for fossil fuels.
Anything soil based! Doesn't matter if you grow vegetables, fruits, cannabis, or other soil vegetation, you can use BQ Fertilizer!
BQ improves both the quality and quantity of your crop yield. Our current farmers and growers are experiencing a 25% boost in their yield, along with a much higher quality of taste and nutrients.
PLUS, BQ improves the overally fertility of your soil. Unlike traditional fertilizers which over time destroy soil fertility, BQ actually strengthens your soil and turn around time from fertilizing to growing.
We are competitively priced, so that there is no barrier of entry or reason for you not to leave your current chemical based fertilizer. We offer discounts for bulk & commercial orders. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more pricing information!
Once you switch to using our fertilizer, you can legally state that your vegetation is grown organically. This can improve the quality of your product, show your concerns for your customers, and even increase your businesses profitability by charging an "organic premium pricing" to your products.
Plus, we are competitively priced against traditional chemical based fertilizers, making it a no brainer switch for you to start growing organically today.